WELCOME TO CRAVEN SPORT SERVICES
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today 306-934-2011. Our practice is dedicated to helping our clients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT
– Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
– List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
– Keep in mind key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
– For any lower extremity injuries, it is recommended you bring shorts to your appointment. However if forgotten, we have shorts that can be worn during your appointment.
– Arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
– You will register with our friendly front office staff.
– You will meet with your physiotherapist for the initial evaluation.
– During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
– Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
– Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
– There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
– You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
– Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional whom you choose.
– If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.