WELCOME TO CRAVEN SPORT SERVICES
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today 306-934-2011. Our practice is dedicated to helping our clients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Make a list of questions you would like to discuss with your practitioner
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist
- Keep in mind key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information
- For any lower extremity injuries, it is recommended you bring shorts to your appointment. However if forgotten, we have shorts that can be worn during your appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to complete the necessary paper-work
WHAT TO EXPECT: INITIAL ASSESSMENT
- We will ask you your story
- We will listen to you
- We will ask you questions about your injury, your wants, and your goals
- We will explain what we do
- Evaluation of Muscoloskeletal, Neurological and other symptoms as required
- Movement and Functional Evaluation
Plan of care:
- Education about your injury
- Identify possible causes of your injury and how to eliminate them
- Discuss your custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain free
- Discuss a specific strategy to achieve your goals – this will include the frequency of your future visits, monitoring, progression, other CSS Programs and Services that may be of benefit, and a transition into active living.
WHAT TO EXPECT: AFTER YOUR INITIAL ASSESSMENT
Following your initial assessment, we will work to ensure you have a clear understanding of your Plan of Care. You can receive this information in either a printed or email format.
Before leaving the Clinic, our administrative staff will work with you to schedule your upcoming appointments, as per your physiotherapist’s Plan of Care. Booking in advance helps secure the availability of your therapist, and can maximize the success of your treatment program. Ask us about our convenient online booking options!
Craven SPORT services provides a comprehensive and holistic range of health and wellness programs. Your physiotherapist may recommend that you receive further information about relevant services that will compliment your existing treatment plan. Administration can tell you more about our range of services, and help you register for those that interest you!