Growing in popularity as an important element of health and wellness, massage therapy can help treat headaches, neck stiffness and pain, arthritis, sports injuries, stress and more.
Specialized therapies at our clinic include:
– Therapeutic Massage / Deep Tissue Massage – Soft tissue manipulation to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasms, stress, and to promote health and wellness. It is a large term that uses deep tissue massage, myofascial release and trigger point therapy to work on a specific injury or dysfunction. An example is frozen shoulder or a tear or a sprain strain.
– Remedial Exercise – Stretch and mobility exercises to perform in your home between rehabilitation treatments.
– Pregnancy Massage – Therapeutic massage done with the use of special maternity pillows that cradle and support the belly. Healthy for baby and relaxing for mom.
– Sport Massage – Therapeutic massage within training and competition guidelines to help improve athletic performance and prevent injury.
– Relaxation Massage – The application of therapeutic techniques done at a slower pace, with slightly less depth to promote relaxation of the muscles and increase circulation, without focusing on muscle dysfunction or injury.