STRENGTH & CONDITIONING: WHAT TO EXPECT
Before your first session:
• Book your Intro Package by calling our clinic at (306) 934-2011
• Fill out the forms sent to you by your Strength & Conditioning Coach
For your first session:
Your training session will be at Craven on 1st (#10-632 1st Avenue N) unless otherwise directed.
• Wheelchair accessible bathroom
• 3 showers
• Co-ed change room (with private, lockable changing stalls)
• On-site parking
• State of the art equipment
• Lockers (bring your own lock if desired)
What to bring:
• Comfortable indoor shoes
• Comfortable clothing (no jeans, no zippers)
• Completed forms (GAQ, Consent Forms, personal goals forms)
• We are confident in the safety of our location; that said, if you would like to lock your
belongings in our change room, please bring your own lock.
When you arrive:
Parking is available on site.
If you come early, please feel free to wait in the mud-room until your Strength & Conditioning Coach is
available. Your Strength and Conditioning Coach will come get you when she/he is ready for you.
Note: Craven on 1st has no ‘check in’ desk; your Strength & Conditioning Coach will be with you shortly.
It is our goal that by the end of your Intro Package you will have a better sense of how to move properly:
promoting strength, form, and confidence! After the completion of your Intro Package our Strength &
Conditioning Coaches will help guide you in selecting ongoing CSS Strength & Conditioning Programming
that best suites your needs, goals, and your ‘why’.